We're looking for an expert Drupal developer to join the team here at Sift Digital. We're looking for mid-weight to senior developers with both front-end and back-end skills who have experience architecting and building mid to large Drupal sites.
Ideally you'll have:
- 3+ years commercial Drupal experience
- 4+ years HTML and CSS experience, HTML5 and CSS 3 a bonus
- Stacks of LAMP experience
- An understanding of user centred design principles
- Experience of best practice development techniques
- Great communication skills, especially with less technical clients
In return we'll offer:
- Exciting projects ranging from campaigns and micro-sites to large technical community builds
- An open, flexible and collaborative working environment
- Great opportunities for training, learning and developing skills
- Competitive salary inline with industry trends
We develop community and campaign sites for the charity, membership and the arts and heritage sectors. You can find out a little bit more about our clients and projects here: http://www.siftdigital.co.uk.
We're an outgoing, friendly and sociable bunch and have regular social events in and around Bristol.
If this sounds like it might suit you, get in touch with me (email@example.com) with your CV, a link to your Drupal.org profile and some recent projects you've worked on and let's have a chat.
No agencies please.