We are a reputable IT and management consulting firm specialized in the homeland security. We provide strategy, business architecture consultation, communications, technology solutions and program management to our clients. Some of the honors we have won include SmartCEO's SmartCXO award, Virginia Business' 2013 Best Places to Work, Inc. 5000, and Virginia's Fantastic 50. We value all our employees and are dedicated to maintaining a dynamic, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunity for professional growth.
We are seeking a Drupal Technical Manager to provide leadership and expertise on a contract with one of our top-tier clients, FEMA.
What you need for this position:
- Strong background as a web developer.
- At least 2 years of experience with Drupal.
- Software development experience.
- U.S. Citizenship & ability to obtain security clearance.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with federal agencies.
- Experience working with FEMA websites.
- Project management experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Overseeing and organizing requirements, design, development, test and launch of FEMA website.
- Ensuring that project deadlines are met.
- Assisting with Web Content Management System implementation support and trianing.
- Managing of data center migrations with teams.
- Working within federally mandated IT and assurance guidelines.
What's in it for you:
- Excellent pay.
- Opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-paced government enterprise environment.