- work in a team upgrading a complex D6 website to D7
- implement migrations from Drupal and other CMSes
- make improvements and bug fixes to existing websites.
- excellent knowledge of the LAMP development environment
- a solid understanding of the web design principles.
An ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate his skills via a proven track record in the Drupal community or through other open source projects.
We offer a fast-paced, dynamic environment in an international company, a sense of responsibility, the opportunity to do work that matters, and receive instant feedback from users. Our offices are conveniently located next to a metro and a train station in the centre of Brussels.
Send a CV and (optionally) a motivation letter to email@example.com.