ABOUT OUR OPPORTUNITY
Drupal Developer -- We are looking for a Drupal developer with extensive experience. We need a Drupal developer who has experience implementing combinations of Drupal core and 3rd party modules to create Enterprise level solutions.
The Drupal Developer will be involved in the full development life-cycle in coordination with other developers and should be confident and adept in articulating ideas in a clear, well thought out manner. Interpersonal and communication skills are critical to be successful in this role. Ability to work under deadlines and multi-task are a must. You must be reliable and able to work independently and in small project teams to develop solid web-based applications. Communication skills are critical, as well as a professional disposition. Will work directly with Project Manager on assigned tasks.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
* Drupal Architecture -- selecting and implementing modules to create website solutions
* Drupal Website Development
* Design, development and maintenance of web sites and applications
* Design and implement interfaces to legacy application and third party vendors
* Create front-end web interfaces and forms
* Other responsibilities as assigned
This is a Contract position, which means that the work will be performed as a 1099 subcontractor. After an evaluation period, the possibility of this position converting to a full-time W-2 employee exists.
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You will come to us with:
* Bachelor degree in Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.
* Knowledge and experience using PHP, HTML/XHTML, CSS, MySQL, MSSQL
* Drupal development Knowledge and Experience with a minimum of 5 to 10 Drupal projects
* Enterprise level Drupal development experience
* Ability to translate design into a functional website
* Drupal Internationalization and Localization experience a plus
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and organizational skills are essential.
* Strong time management skills are critical
* Must possess strong decision making and problem solving skills.
* Highly motivated, goal oriented, ethical, and challenge driven.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to follow directions and work independently as well as part of a project team