PowerFilmmaking, LLC is hiring a full-time Drupal and PHP developer to maintain and further develop FilmSkills - the world's largest online film school. FilmSkills is a subscription-based video streaming service with a comprehensive learning management system designed for use by individuals and universities.
Responsibilities include day-to-day maintenance, development of small and medium scale features, with the ability to assume the role of lead developer when larger features and additional developers are assigned.
Position Duties include:
• Quickly come up to speed on the current state of development and be able to identify and implement system improvements proactively
• Modify existing or build new site features and support content migration
• Ensure appropriate continuity across multiple environments (e.g., development, staging, and production) throughout rolling build, test, QC, and publishing cycles
• Address all high-level customer support queries to resolve bugs or other technical issues
• Front-end and back-end programming
• Provide guidance on best practices for content publishing sites and technical standards for Drupal and related technologies
• A passion for learning new technologies
• An interest in working with a rapidly-growing start-up
• Knowledge of industry standards and best practices for content management systems
• Experience with e-commerce subscription sites, interfacing with Authorize.net
• Experience in working with streaming videos to both desktop and mobile devices
• Ability to write clean code that is easily understood by others
• Experience with Linux/Apache servers
• Must be professional, dedicated, well organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team and handle multiple assignments
Please send your resume, links to your work, and current contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!