We have decided on Drupal as a platform for demonstrating the processing of long, multi-part forms and the subsequent 'workflowing' of the data collected from these forms through various individuals and committees. We are inviting freelancer or firms to send us resumes and/or portfolios that indicate your competence in any of the following Drupal areas:
- Form API
- Importing XML data to automate the filling-out of a form built with Form API
- exporting data to XML from a form built with Form API
- workflow module(s)
- RESTful or other 'web-services' creation and consumption
- advanced node-management
- long HTML documents attached to single node
- print-friendly views of HTML documents
- Organic Groups (or suggested alternatives for handling Committees)
If you have a demonstrated competence in one of the above but not others please also respond as we will consider building a team that best covers strengths and weaknesses.
The first step will be an online information exchange process (hosted by us) where we will discuss our requirements and seek initial information on how best to tackle the problems with (ideally) existing modules (but we will also implement new modules if needed. Based on the information we receive we will then draft an RFP and select suppliers from responses. We are not posting an RFP now as we need input on the possible approaches to delivering such a solution.
A primary goal is to deliver this demonstration without "breaking" the 'drupal way' of handling information.
Please express your interest by emailing (the to poster) your resume and/or links to portfolio items along with very brief bullets highlighting key matching competencies to the list above.