We recently secured a large contract with a nationally known cable tv channel and we are looking for talented developers. Our team of twenty has this under control, but we have several other projects in the works and need to expand our team. If the site launched today it would be the largest Drupal site on record. (Traffic wise 50m pv a month) As far as we can tell!
We are looking for team members and contractors, in that order. We have several openings, and depending on your level of exertise you may want to visit our website for the more advanced postings. The basic job description is listed below.
The position is full-time with healthcare benefits, vacation time and a retirement plan. All of our developers have high end Windows, Linux or Mac workstations with dual monitor setup. Achieve Internet is only interested in individuals that are available to work in our facilities during normal working hours.
- Working knowledge and experience with Drupal is helpful (interest and ability to learn Drupal API and participate in the Drupal community required)
- Unix/Linux, Apache, server administration knowledge a plus
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Client relations skills
- The ability to finish a project 100% to customer satisfaction
- Building out CSS driven, tableless designs from mockups
- Front end templating within the Drupal system
- PHP/MySQL coding (e.g., Drupal customization and QA)
- Client contact throughout development process
- Work closely with the rest of our development team
Please submit resumes, cover letter, salary requirements and code samples of at least 200 lines to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without samples will not be considered.