A Mountain Top, LLC is a web software company in Lakewood, Colorado. Founded in 2006 by Mike Hostetler, it is currently seeking a qualified individual to fill an internship position. The qualified candidate will be a high-energy individual, open to new ideas, self-motivated, a quick study, and willing to develop new skills, while constantly improving upon existing abilities.
- PHP 5
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Understanding of Ajax
- Experience with Source Control (SVN or CVS)
- Ability to work in a virtual environment, utilizing email, instant messenger and online collaboration software
- Self-Provided transportation
- Excellent written communication skills
- Self-driven, motivated, and disciplined with ability to meet deadlines
- Pixel-Perfect Attention to Detail
- Desire to learn more about freelancing, open source and Web 2.0
- Desire to have FUN at your job
- Previous Experience in a Developer Role
- Demonstrable contribution to an Open Source project
- Experience with any Linux Distro or OSX
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Experience
- Google Maps API experience
- Postgres Database Experience, general SQL experience is fine
- Drupal CMS Experience
- Understanding of Design Patterns and the MVC architecture
- Unquestioning love of the VIM text editor
The Intern will be responsible for helping to improve an existing web-based application. The application is a tool that aids planners of Renewable Energy Infrastructure, ie. Windmills, Hydrogen Refueling Stations, Solar Arrays.
We are looking for a passionate individual who would like to learn more about the technologies and trends that are driving the Web 2.0. This position will require you to learn quickly in order to keep up.
Position is Full Time. Salary is Negotiable.