Note on telecommute above - some work from home okay as needed, but this is not a full-time telecommute position.
Full posting (#182577) an apply online at: http://employment.umn.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=108824
Applications will be reviewed Monday, February 4. Position open until filled. Must apply online with:
2. Cover letter
3. References (at least three)
4. Link(s) to related work samples (at least three; include your role on the project; samples can be finished or in process).
POSITION SUMMARYRead more
Our site HailAppointments.com needs security updates, some simple customization. We already have a new design for the site and need to implement that as well. Fairly small project but we may have many more for the right individual. Please email your credentials to hr@ airoinc.com.
Scope work for website support company – www.homebusinessmag.com (OCT 09):
- General Website Drupal support (add new web pages, edit Drupal site items as needed, work with server tech person to debug website technical problems, etc.). This is the initial support I require now. Provide estimate to support (?rate per hour)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of website and articles: Advise on support options to improve SEO. Primary way HBM Online generates traffic.
- Blog section: Finish blog channel section (not done right by former web support). Provide separate design estimate .