This position is closed.
I am currently given consultancy to a newspaper and there is only one thing that we cannot find a solution that fits the clients needs.
The management of the front page.
This are the requirements:
1) Drag & Drop interface
2) Can attach to the frontpage any type of content defined.
3) User can define new regions to relate content in the front page.
4) User can override a taxonomy term page with the front page
5) Can override the image, title, link and short text associated with the related content in the cover without leaving the front page manager.
Are you an experienced Drupal web developer?
Want to be the brains behind a high profile media website?
The Monthly and Schwartz Media are a fast growing independent media group located in Collingwood with a staff of 25.
We are seeking an autonomous all-rounder to play a central role in our digital growth.
But you won’t be alone. You will have ongoing help from the external developers of the existing web properties below and daily interaction with a small online team.Read more
We're Hiring! Civic Technology Programmer needed
We've got an open seat here at the Center for Civic Media - we're trying to hire a Civic Technology Programmer. Are you, or do you know, a hacker excited about the civic engagement space? Let us know!Read more
What is best option for selling access to content based on this input:
- User can buy one node
- User can buy edition (taxonomy term - several articles are associated with this term, free and paid)
Have someone example for Drupal based site?
for now i have made small research and see that mostly people use
time based subscription by selling roles (Ubercart)
Additional it exist several other examples but nothing concrete.
I will appreciate every Drupal example with supscription, also i am interested in Userpoints integration.
Tandem Media Network is looking for a freelance Drupal developer who we can trust to work within our network of established sites. Ideally this would be a long-term relationship as we continue to expand and improve our brands.
- An award-winning duo of newspapers on the shores of Lake Erie with a network of Drupal websites.
- Five brands, each with its own Drupal site with varying levels of complexity and customization.
- A small team of developers who, frankly, don't always have to time to do the important at the expense of the urgent.
Good day. Just wanted to pop my head in and let everyone know about the new newspaper cms we've been developing. I did a Drupal showcase write up on it a couple of months ago but that seems to have faded away into obscurity.
And then I thought it might be an interesting point for discussion here on this group.Read more
I would like to know what modules are used in The Economist Drupal 6 websites: http://www.economist.com
Also I would like to understand how are managed the Channels and Blogs Structures.
And also How are managed the subscribed content?
I think we could learn a lot from The Economist website. It is a great project.
Can you help me?
U.S. Companies only. No local offices which outsource, please. Do not waste our time.
Deadline: Tues, Dec 14, 2010
Respond To: admin//mjecon.net
I need a news site to be built on openpublish, using the standard openpublish theme with some relatively minor customization. The graphic design needs very little customization; only the placement of our logo, the favicon, and application of our color palette (only 3 colors) to fewer than five features.Read more
I'd welcome your thoughts on the positives and negatives of both systems that extend drupal for publishers.
My situation is that I've installed the France 24 AEF modules on my development non-production site but don't know how to use them, make them visible.
I'm considering OpenPublishApp also (instead, i.e not co-existing with France24) but haven't tried it yet.
My initial thoughts are:
- proof of concept with France24: high-traffic news site
- substantial suite of modules designed with journalists in mind to add content easily with minimum training