Saludos, estoy peleándome con rules de nuevo, les planteo mi duda:
Tengo una vista, que me muestra productos de una tienda usando como argumento el id del producto, generando una vista final con la url "producto/34" (o un número cualquiera).
Ahora, me gustaría que rules agregase un alias cuando añado un producto, sustituyendo la dirección con argumento de la vista "producto/[ID]" por "producto/[title]", previamente transliterado.
La opción de que el argumento sea directamente el title no funciona, la vista sólo se puede hacer con argumento ID, y se trata de una entidad.Read more
Does anyone know if there's an easy way (or even just a way!) of changing the logo and main header colour depending on the URL/path (I'm using the Bartik theme for D7)? For example on http://www.cerebraluk.com/ I would like it for instance to change to a different logo and green main header when I click on 'market research services'. Similarly, it would change to other different logos/colour headings when clicking on other main navigation areas.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Antes demais, queria agradecer a esta comunidade pois tem sido de uma extrema ajuda neste CMS que é o Drupal. Eu desconhecia este grupo Português e tentava resolver as minhas questões sempre noutros grupos. Em suma, quero agradecer a todos que contribuem.
Em relação ao meu problema, estou com um Drupal 6, tenho uma view que gera path automático, ou seja... tenho uma view que gera um url mediante o nome de uma galeria de imagens.
exemplo: tenho uma galeria de imagem com o nome "toni", automaticamente a view gera o url galerias/toni.
I had the pleasure of being introduced to drush at this past meetup, and wanted to provide some detail that might serve someone else.
I run a MacBook Pro, and MAMP as a local development server.
I followed Mike's recommendation of using a path alias to the actual drush directory, so that it would be accessible from Terminal:
I placed the uncompressed drush directory in:
and ran the alias script, following Mike's recommended course of action:
"3. (Optional, but recommended:) To ease the use of drush,Read more
I have created a view with NID as arguments that pull all contents (fields) of a particular Content Type, say 'cars' (Car is a Content Type).
My panel 3 page works fine. The PATH on panel page is: cars/test/%layout
When I test my panel page in a broswer by typing: mydomain.com/cars/test/36 -> 36 is the Node ID of a particular car - this works perfect, shows details about this particular car with Node ID 36
My question is:Read more
For a project of mine, I'm looking for a solution to the following problem. I want to show for a path prefix, a mobile version of my site. So if someone calls http://www.mysite.de/m/ he will see the mobile portal. On http://www.mysite.de/ he will see the normal site. Unfortunately I have not found any possibility to create own path prefixes.
Do you have any ideas?
After installing memcache and boost, i'm thinking that drupal could go fast then.
But it is not.
I'm then reading the querylog for one page. It is about 356 queries and 216.52 ms. drupal_lookup_path spent almost 1/2 queries ( it is 159 queries) and 1/4 more times ( avg. 0.4 * 159 = 64 ms).
There are already someone talked about it with cache. (Yes, they could hack into path.inc and cache them...i forgot the url they talked in drupal).
And i have another way (still need hack path.inc), cause i found a lot of drupal_lookup_path are really needless. for example:
I have the following situation: a site that has a second language added. Everything gets traslated. Now, I see this. There is a view with a page display. As path it gets "new-programmes/%". There is a possibility to add terms as argument. I found a solution to translate the terms. But when I open the french site I ge t this http://mysite.com/fr/new-programmes/term. I want to have the "new-programmes" translated to "nouveaux-programmes". This will result in http://mysite.com/fr/nouveaux-programmes/translated-termRead more
I just wrote a module for Drupal 6.x that leverages the power of nodewords "custom pages" to set the Page Title using wildcard paths and tokens. Great for tough-to-reach page titles in Views, Panels, and other non-node paths!
Let me know if this solves some real world problems. :-)