I am looking for hiring full time or part time drupal developer for a project which is little complicated. please email me at email@example.com if interested or recommend me people if you can. reagrds
~~Developer may work from our Seattle, San Jose or Costa Mesa office~~
Lead the software development, maintenance and support of MegaPath’s Customer Portal. Write software programs in the PHP language and with related technologies to implement and maintain Customer Portal.
Work with the rest of the IS Development Team to design and implement scalable, highly available, robust, software solutions to match MegaPath’s business needs.Read more
Hallway Technologies is seeking for immediate hire an experienced Drupal developer on a full-time contract basis (1099) for 3-6 months with potential to go longer. This position is exclusively telecommute and we will only consider working directly with individuals.
You will be joining a small team of developers to help deliver two products to our client. Product development is underway with the project lead continuing to work closely with the client to agilely deliver these solutions over the coming months.Read more
Why repeat myself? See the Jobs @ Stack Overflow listing linked below...
Use the SO link or contact me directly to apply.
This is an onsite Full Time NYC PHP/LAMP position. Generous pay/benefits package. It is not a Drupal position, but leverages many of the same skills. Bonus: We are located around the corner from the NYC meetup location.
IBT Group is an international consortium of companies located in Brickell, Downtown Miami, Florida. There is currently a job opening at our local executive office for a dedicated, creative, and knowledgeable web designer / developer to help us maintain and develop our web presence. We currently run various Drupal and Magento websites, and need someone to help maintain every aspect of our web presence, including current and new web design, development, and image manipulation.Read more
DRUPAL DEVELOPER (MAKATI CITY)
**Your responsibilities will include:
Conceptualizing, designing, and developing designs for Drupal websites.
Ability to take the lead on projects, but also accept art direction.
**Skills must include the following:
Knowledge of the following software is required:
Drupal Development and Theming (Drupal 6 and 7)
Ability to take a Photoshop layout and integrate it into a working Drupal website
• Work on new and existing websites used by internal/external globally-dispersed teams for Outreach and Scientific-Discovery aims over programs and platforms;
• Facilitate communication, education and retention of website users through a high-level of software quality over custom web-based and open-source software, actively working in all discovery, implementation, and deployment phases to understand functionality requirements and reliability, security, scalability compliance aims;
• Finding problems on different platforms, environments and browsers, problems with the functionality of web applications and web services, documenting cases for coworkers and following them to conclusion;
• Writing, sharing, maintaining and executing deployment scripts and automation programs, systems/user/quality control/deployment documentation, and technical knowledge bits that different teams can reuse;
• Writing, sharing, maintaining media content to assist users in installing, configuring, and using software;
• Writing, sharing, maintaining and efficiently responding to change requests by reviewing and clarifying the information with users and coworkers;
• Work with the team to seek quality feedback to identify issues with user interfaces, concepts, storyboards, wireframes during early stages of design or development;
• Creating, sharing, maintaining operational reports to measure qualitative goals that require less deterministic design and content improvements;
• Directing and developing your own professional skills; helping coworkers when asked and taking the initiative to reach out to coworkers when you think you have something to contribute.
We are looking to hire Senior Drupal 7 developer with knowledge of Drupal, AJAX, HTML5 and CSS3.
We want to build an 'easy to use' catalogue of products where visitors can rate and comment. Our DB would be updated nightly, as a separate process, using a number of RSS feeds and remote sources.
Visitors can register. Our customers receive a daily email with new products.
Design will be provided or if you can do it in-house perfect.
Proven Drupal 7 experience
Custom Drupal themes and module development skills
HTML5 expertise: semantic markup and readable code
Inovae is a web development agency that specializes in Drupal application development and advanced features. For over three years, we work with prestigious international organizations including the United Nations, UNAIDS, Pharmacists Without Borders, the World Health Organization to create for them and with them custom applications to achieve their business objectives.
Our team is passionate, dynamic and at the cutting-edge of Drupal developments. We hire the best developers in the community to provide high quality expertise to our customers. Inovae prepares to open offices in Quebec and is currently seeking an experienced programmer with Drupal expertise, which specializes in developing and "back end" to join our team and contribute to the development of the Quebec subsidiary.
* Schedule: Flexible. Full-time
* Salary: 50K and more depending on experience.
* Mobility: Rare
* More: Exciting projects and Work-Life Balance
Clemson University Libraries
Information Resource Coordinator II
Web Developer (Job ID 11239)
Job SummaryRead more