This group is for all people who are involved with Drupal sites serving the Travel and Hospitality industries (Airlines, Hotels, Car Rental, Cruise). The members of this group will thereby be able to understand the penetration of Drupal into the Travel Industry and assist one another with Drupal issues relevant to their industry.
I´m wondering whether anyone integrated a solution such as WCTravel white label with Drupal - here is a sample site
if so I would like to learn what turned out to be the most efficient way to do it - if not, some advise on how you would approach the matter would be appreciated.
This is an editable list (i.e. a wiki page) of known websites running Drupal which serve the Travel and Hospitality industries. If you know additional websites, please add them to this page.
- http://www.customvietnamtravel.com/ - Custom Vietnam Travel
- http://www.elite.se/eng/index - Elite Hotels of Sweden
- http://www.vietnamtravel.org/ - Vietnam Travel
- http://www.goingtochina.com - Going To China
- http://www.hostelmanagement.com/ - hostel industry resource
- http://packageholidaydeals.org/ - Vacation aggreator website
I recently checked about 470 travel booking sites to see how many of them run Drupal. I found one of them that runs on Drupal.
* Elite Hotels of Sweden
* http://www.germanwings.com (German Wings)
* http://www.airfrance.com (AirFrance)
* http://www.alitalia.com (Alitalia)
* http://www.flybmi.com (British Midland)
* http://www.flyi.com (Independence Air)
* http://www.aerlingus.com/ (AerLingus)
* http://www.emirates.com/ (Emirates)
* http://www.frontierairlines.com (Frontier Airlines)