We're a Drupal strategy, development, training and consulting company with teams on both coasts of the United States and in Canada. We like overcoming challenges and doing things that haven't been done before, and we're looking for great people to join us.
This position is for Senior Agile Project Managers. We're growing, and our development, training, support and marketing departments also have positions with immediate availability. The majority of us are in the Los Angeles area, but as a distributed company we welcome telecommuters.
What makes us different
Customers who we work with love us for our dedication to the high quality of our work, how we exceed their expectations and that we communicate with honesty, integrity and transparency. See our Clients list and Case Studies for an idea of the challenging and exciting work that we do.
Our team loves us for the same reasons, and for our company culture, our highly competitive rates and our in-house training and mentoring program. As a team member, you'll find your freedom and salary are unmatched elsewhere.
We're deeply dedicated to contributing to both the Drupal project and its community, and we offer paid time for our community contributions, including Drupal modules, themes and event organizing.
What we want to know about you
The skills that we value the most are communication, collaboration and community contribution. If you'd like to join our team or would just like us to keep you in mind for future work, let us know at http://www.larks.la/jobs
Please note that we are looking for individuals, not agencies or recruiters. When contacting us, tell us about the following:
- Your Drupal.org username;
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile;
- Your specialties, whether they be design, theming, development, marketing, system administration, training, project management, etc.;
- Certifications that you have in any of the above fields;
- Case studies or articles about websites you've built (or helped build) and what you're proud of;
- A list of Drupal modules and themes that you maintain or contribute to on Drupal.org;
- Your location (i.e. the time zone you're usually in) and if you're a morning lark or a night owl;
- Where you'd like to go for the next Larks company retreat.
For extra credit, check out the questions that our team has selected.
Agile Project Manager role:
- Proven work experience with Agile methodologies;
- 4 years of Agile Project Manager experience;
- Plan project schedule, budget, and scope;
- Act as a true servant leader, protect the team against external interferences and keep them focused on the tasks at hand;
- Support the team activities and efforts toward reaching a common goal;
- Facilitate consensus, commitment, feedback;
- Manage client expectations to maximum satisfaction;
Nice to have:
- Able to work in a highly collaborative environment;
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or equivalent training with proven work experience;
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent training with proven work experience;
- Experience with geographically dispersed team composed of freelancers/independant contractors;
- Agile Product Owner role:
- 2 years of Agile Product Owner experience;
- Define clear and concise requirements. In the format of Agile user stories and acceptance criteria;
- Prioritize requirements. Using a Product Backlog;
- Being able to telecommute;
- Experience with companies developing applications for the web.
- Active contributor to the Drupal community or similar open source community. There are several areas in which you can contribute (http://drupal.org/contribute).