Welcome to the Florida Drupal Users Group! We have members from all over Florida and most meetups around the state are coordinated through this group. Whether you're from the panhandle, northeast Florida, the Gulf coast, central Florida, the Space Coast, or south Florida, you'll find other Drupal developers and themers here.
Currently, we have regular meetups in the following areas:
- Brevard County (Cocoa Village): first Thursday of each month.
- Broward County (Ft. Lauderdale): 2nd Wednesday of each month, 7pm - Meetup.com listing
- Orlando: 4th Thursday of each month, 7:00pm - Meetup.com listing
- Gainesville: 2nd Thursday of each month, 7pm - Meetup.com listing
- Jacksonville: 3rd Thursday of each month, 6pm - Meetup.com listing
- Miami Beach: 4th Wednesday of each month, 6pm
- Palm Beaches (Jupiter-Boca Raton): 3rd Tuesday of each month, 7:30pm - Meetup.com listing
- Sarasota / SW Florida: 1st Tuesday of each month 6:30pm
- Tallahassee: 1st Wednesday of each month at 7pm.
- Tampa Bay: 1st Thursday of each month - Meetup.com listing
Keep an eye on this page for location and topic announcements for each meetup, as meeting days and times might change month-to-month.
Keep connected with the Florida Drupal Users' Group:
- NEW! Slack: #florida Get your invite
- IRC: #drupal-florida on freenode
- @fldrupalcamp for updates about Florida Drupal camps, meetups, and other events.
- Florida DrupalCamp on Facebook
- Florida Drupal on Facebook
- Florida Drupal on LinkedIn
- We're looking for someone to create and maintain a Google+ home for Florida Drupal...
I'm currently working on a site for a client. I do my work for him in trade for credit against what he sells so no money is exchanged.
I'm terrible with PHP (read, I know nothing about it). I could really use some help with a request he made of me and was hoping someone here might volunteer some time. I'd be glad to pass some credit along to you for your time if you like inverts of any sort.
Great discussion, interesting presentations and just good fellowship...
face to face beats online interaction...
Don't be sorry you couldn't make it. We are planning the next meeting already.
How about October in Gainesville??Read more
Lets make the first Florida Drupal Users MeetUp a success!!!
Go to Group. Drupal.Florida for more info
* Agenda o Short presentations about what kind of Drupal work is going on in Florida and code we've contributed.
Last updated by Walt Esquivel on Sat, 2007-04-28 18:06
We are looking for an experienced Drupal developer to build as many as 10 or more high-quality Drupal sites. We're in Miami but there aren't many Drupal users down here. Telecommuting is OK.
Excellent opportunity for the right person. If interested, please reply ASAP.
- Experienced with Drupal (1.5+ years)
- Experienced with PHP/MySQL & CSS
- Experienced in Drupal module development
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- WordPress experience a plus
- We are in Miami, but telecommuting is OK
Please email the following information to brickell (at) fastmail.fm
- Information about your background with Drupal and PHP/MySQL
- URLs of Drupal sites you have worked on
- Information about modules that you have created
Hello there, I'm one of the newer members of this group, but I've been developing Drupal sites for over a year now. I'm based in Merritt Island (near the Space Center) and I have some experience in writing custom modules, but I'm getting ready to start a new phase of a project where I think I need some help. Hopefully there is another Florida-based Drupal developer out there who can help.Read more
I just finished joining up this group. Since I lurk in Gainesville, I thought it would make sense. I do not have anything up right now because I am trying to figure out how to do multiple sites using drupal. Yep, I am that much of a newbie. Be afraid!
Jonathan invited me to this group, so you're now up to, .... let me use both hands ... 7 ... no 8 members. Florida isn't exactly the hot-bed of Drupal development, but here we are!
eIntroductions... I have been playing around with Drupal for almost 18 months, having first learned about it at Democracy Fest 2005. I attempted to start my own company using Drupal as a platform, and when that didn't work I went to work for CivicActions. Jonathan and I met in Amsterdam last month at a CivicActions company meeting.Read more