ONYX Design is a young startup looking for a brilliant developer to join our team!
We believe that great developers view complex design requirements as intriguing engineering puzzles. "That cannot be done," should be a sentence you scoff at with a grin.
You must be more than a great coder, you must be a creative problems solver.
You do not have to be a full-stack master, but you must have a good general understanding of the LAMP stack and the ability to learn quickly.
We do not care how long you have been a developer as much as we care what you know and how you think.
We are specifically looking for a Drupal Back-End Developer, but we have projects on other platforms/CMSs that you may work on as well.
- Exceptional Critical Thinking & Problem Solving ability
- Significant Drupal Experience - This is the only platform we REQUIRE significant experience in
- At least basic proficiency with CSS, HTML, JS, PHP
- Flexible Work schedule with at least 20 hours per week available to dedicate to ONYX
- Ability to commute to Downtown LA 1-2 times per week (Metro stop right outside our office if you can get to the Metro)
- Proficient English Reading/Writing/Speaking
- Laptop that you are comfortable working on when not telecommuting
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, especially when telecommuting
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at once
CANDIDATE BONUS SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- WordPress / other CMS
- Online Marketing / Advertising
- Graphic Design, Photoshop, Illustrator
- MySQL, Database Engineering
Starting pay $20-$40/hr depending on skill level. We are hoping to find a candidate good enough to pay on the higher end of that range. Pay will increase within 2-4 months based on skill level, contribution and strength of working relationship.
Part-time job with potential to be full-time in the future if desired.
Some in-office work required (commuting). Telecommuting will increase as working relationship is established.
Please send resume and any other materials you may think strengthen your candidacy to email@example.com.