Achieve is a leading technology solutions provider specializing in web and mobile platforms for the Entertainment and Healthcare markets. Our projects are large, complex, and typically several months/years long. They involve a great deal of client interaction and technical planning. We’re looking for nice intelligent people that enjoy working in a team setting and genuinely take pride in seeing our clients succeed. Our mission is Quality on Time, if you know you can deliver on that promise then we want you on our team.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience working on large-scale projects for high profile clients.
The position is either contract-to-hire or fulltime. Must live within the US. We have offices in San Diego and Los Angeles. We offer healthcare benefits, vacation time and a retirement plan.
- PHP and MySQL experience required
- CS Degree required
- Working knowledge and experience with Drupal strongly preferred (interest and ability to learn Drupal API required)
- Unix/Linux, Apache, server administration knowledge a plus
- Experience creating client documentation (requirements, scope of work, etc.)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Client relations skills
- The ability to finish a project 100% required
Specific Duties Include:
- Custom PHP/MySQL coding (e.g., Drupal modules and custom db queries)
- Website architecture planning
- Work with Project Manager to create Scope of Work, requirements analysis, etc. for client projects by providing technical details and estimates.
- Code review
- Installation and configuration of Drupal-powered websites
- Patch existing modules for additional functionality
- Security updates
- Client contact throughout development process
- Work closely with the rest of our development team
If your experience matches our requirements please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or submit on line at achieveinternet.com.