Not the shiniest of job announcements I know, but with all the flash I figured i'd just cut to the chase.
I'm looking for a Drupal Themer to work with a small and valued client in Denver that has a successful and close-knit team. There are work from home opportunities however candidates MUST be local to the Denver area. This is a contract to hire opportunity and they are very motivated to add a new team member.
Here's the Tech Skills
- Drupal 7
- Theming, not just modifying hooks but actual theme creation.
- SEO friendly and accessible HTML
- Subversion, GIT, CVS for version control
- Someone who wants to learn from those above and teach those below
- Someone who is a team player
- Someone who can communicate well both verbally and written
- Someone who collaborates well with other to achieve common goals
- Someone who is able to accept feedback and apply to deliverables
There obviously is much more, but if you are interested in discussing further please email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 303.495.2902.