We're looking for a Drupal developer to join our in-house web development team. This full-time developer will handle all aspects of building the front end of responsive Drupal sites. The right person will also champion innovation with an eye on trends and best practices.
• Work directly with designers and project managers to create high-quality websites
• Contribute to scoping the requirements of new projects and developing timelines
• Attend client meetings and kickoff sessions to help clarify UX
Experience and Skills:
• 3-5 years Drupal Site Building experience.
• Familiarity with modifying Drupal Theme hooks to display data.
• Knowledge of how to employ the jQuery library for visual effects, event handling, and document manipulation.
• Experience creating responsive websites.
• Creating, editing or modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework.
• Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
• Converting psds to html/css.
• Command-line familiarity (Drush)
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
Bonus Points for:
• SASS, Git, PHP experience
To get the conversation started, email your cover letter, resume, and any relevant links – along with salary requirements – to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Drupal Developer” in the subject line.