Do you like getting your hands dirty in a variety of web technologies, both front- and back-end? Do you enjoy the satisfaction of working on a range of projects, and solving technical puzzles quickly? If you are a versatile developer who has a passion for building clean, accessible websites using popular CMSs, we want to meet you.
At iFactory, you will join a team of friendly and talented experts in web design, web development, information architecture, user experience, and strategy. You will work on projects for leading clients in higher education, publishing, non-profit, and healthcare. We have an open office structure, a top-notch project management team, weekly company lunches, excellent benefits, good work-life balance, and a flat organizational model—all of which make it easy to come in and code.
- Develop sites in Drupal and possibly other content management systems.
- Prototype responsive designs, animations, and other interactive moments. Collaborate with designers to create great experiences.
- Communicate with clients and team members about best practices for building efficient, extensible, standards-based websites.
- PHP / MySQL
- Fluid responsive design
- Performance optimization
- Accessibility (Section 508, WCAG 2.0)
- Web standards
- Front-end frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap)
- Sass / Less
- Other CMSs
- Clean, organized code
- Ability to explain approaches
- Good sense of technical judgment
- Problem solver
- An eye for clean design
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Agency experience a plus
- 3+ years as a web developer in a professional setting.
Compensation is commensurate with skill level. Please send resume and at least 3 code samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are only considering local candidates who are available to work on site. Absolutely no phone calls. RDW Group, Inc./iFactory is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority candidates are encouraged to apply.