ConSol Partners are currently recruiting for several Drupal Developers (Front & Back-End) for projects in the LA Area. Candidates must be based in the local area, as the position allows for remote work - however you will be required to sporadically visit client site. Citizenship or permanent residency required. Immediate start dates on offer, initial 6 month contract - 40 hours per week.
- Extensive experience in LAMP environments
- 5+ years development experience in PHP
- 3+ years Drupal development experience
- Experience in Drupal core concepts, APIs, custom module development
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Drupal CMS
- HTML5, CSS3 hand coding skills
- Custom Theming experience
- Strong appreciation of Design/Layout
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineer or related field or equivalent experience preferred
If this is of interest please contact Luis Cruz today for an initial conversation on +1 310 773 0630 or email Luis.Cruz@ConSolPartners.com
We're a leading recruitment consultancy within the Content, Communications and Opensource Development markets. We work alongside some of the world’s leading Drupal Agencies, Consultancies, E-commerce Websites and Software houses providing the best talent in the Drupal market.