Digital Pulp is looking for a passionate and talented Senior Drupal Developer to create exemplary interactive and brand experiences for our clients. Specifically we are looking for someone with the skills and experience to...
You have enough experience to lead a technical team and take a large scale Drupal project from conception to implementation.
You can assess and solve complex visual or functional issues with Drupal as they arise, and work within the Drupal guidelines but able to come up with better solutions when necessary.
You have battled with Drupal themes and won, and can bring to life our meticulously designed visual layouts and elegant user interactions within the world of Drupal. You are eager to develop guidelines for front-end developers to facilitate seamless Drupal integration and theme-friendly HTML/CSS/JS.
- 3+ years of development experience with Drupal
- Specialize in coding complex views and themes for responsive sites with large amounts of hierarchical content
- Experience developing custom modules that don't break core Drupal features
- Experience customizing administrative interfaces so they're intuitive and easy for content managers to understand
- Experience optimizing high traffic, large scale Drupal sites
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments
- BS in Computer Science with strong foundation in computer science concepts preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to be part of an experienced team at one of New York's most well respected digital agencies. A competitive package commensurate with your skills and experience in this field of work will be negotiated.
To learn more about us visit: http://www.digitalpulp.com/
To apply, send resume/cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org