We’re developing the next generation of our flagship e-learning system using Drupal as our application framework, and expanding our engineering team to move the project ahead at full steam.
We’re looking for the top PHP developers in Los Angeles that know Drupal 7 from the inside-out, that are also product visionaries, continually learning new technologies and eager to apply them. We have a full-time position available for a senior to lead-level engineer, as well as contract positions for Drupal developers to work on back-end development as well as front-end theming and responsive web design.
You’re team-driven, never territorial, freely give credit to others, and looking for your next fun project to change the world. If this sounds like you, then you’ll love it here… we’ve got some cool stuff for you to work on. If this sounds like you, then I'd love to hear from you. Please send your resume: to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE EVERYDAY VIEW
- Develop the next generation of our flagship training product with cool new features, including gamification and internationalization.
- Participate in the design and development of new products and their underlying technology platform.
- Design systems using responsive design to support PCs, tablets, and mobile devices alike.
- Research new products and technologies, and help drive innovation throughout the organization.
THE KIND OF PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Deep, hands-on experience with Drupal 7 and the ability to use it for developing web products and services (not just websites).
- A thorough understanding of the Drupal API, PHP classes in the internal codebase, developing new modules, theming, and database design.
- Able to teach other PHP developers the internals of Drupal.
- Hands-on experience with Bootstrap and responsive web design.
- Experience building web services using OOP, MVC architectures, and RESTful design,
- Experience with internationalization and localization.
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and user-centric design.
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Node.js, and Backbone is strongly desired.
- Familiarity with e-learning systems, SCORM, Tin Can, and retail marketing is a plus.
- A passion for learning new technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Cool and fun to work with. ;-)
ABOUT CREATIVE CHANNEL
Creative Channel Services (CCS) is a leading retail marketing agency providing integrated solutions that increase brand sales and profitability for manufacturers and retailers. We create influence at the point of sale via innovative retail training, field marketing, field sales and promotional services that have delivered measurable results for our clients since 1995.