Johnson County Library seeks an innovative, curious, positive, customer-focused Web Developer to work with the Web Content Team to develop Web presences that provide exceptional digital user experiences.
Job duties include development projects like:
• Develop innovative custom Drupal modules to add website functionality
Site building tasks such as:
• Create complex Drupal Views and Content Types
• Add thrilling functionality via plugging and configuring Drupal modules
• Research exciting and mundane new Drupal modules for improved functionality and features
Site maintenance and support tasks such as:
• Manage users
• Upgrade Drupal core and modules and monitor for security updates
• Troubleshoot module and Drupal Core conflict
• Support digital repository
• Monitor for website and system performance
• Maintain site structure and audit site architecture for security and efficiency
Required: Associate’s degree in the following field(s) of study: Information Technology or related field and two years' experience in the Information Technology field are required. Experience can substitute for education. Education can substitute for experience.
Pay Rate: $24.23 - $34.49/hour, based on qualifications. Excellent benefits.
Applications due by Dec. 25, 2014