Are you a drupal user or developer in Maryland? Join us and be informed regarding meetup timing. Why are we a Maryland only group? We've noticed there are many Maryland developers who are unable to make it to the DC area due to distance. We have regular monthly meetings which have 1-2 speakers, impromptu site showings, and Q&A time.
Latest Group Content
Baltimore Drupal Camp session proposal deadline announced. Camp is accepting proposals for trainers!
At tonight's meetup we'll be working this years Baltimore Drupal Camp scheduled for October 9, 2015.
If your interested in participating but can't make it tonight visit the camp web site at let us know.
We meet, talk Drupal and maybe have a beer. Often we have a presentation and sometimes we just have casual conversation. Either way come join us to learn more about Drupal and meet other Drupalistas.
As usual we meet upstairs at...
734 S. Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21231
Baltimore Drupal Camp is now accepting session proposals!
You can also get your tickets now,
See you at the camp!
We are hiring Sr. Drupal Developers (backend) for a long term federal project. Competitive Salary, benefits and bonus. If interested, please email email@example.com
• More than 10 years of overall experience in website development, production and maintenance, and public-facing web development
Sapient Government Services is currently looking for Full-Time & Contract Drupal Developers of all experience levels for the Washington, DC Metro Area.
Check us out and be sure to visit our Careers page to view all of our current Tech openings: www.sapientgovernmentservices.com/us/about-us.html
If you would like to send a recent resume version, or learn more about SGS opportunities, please reach out to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Citizenship and Permanent Legal Residency is required.
Demonstrates ability to configure Drupal and create custom Drupal modules using the core API
Demonstrates ability to use common Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels, extending them through code
Ability to learn new technologies quickly
Minimum 4 years’ overall software development experience
Minimum 1 year design and development experience with Drupal web content management solution (WCMS)
Experience working with PHP and / or Drupal solutions in a cloud-based environment is desirable
ADG Tech needs Junior Drupal Developers to support its development team at Chantilly, VA.
If interested in this opportunity, Kindly respond : Contact@adgtech.net
At the July Baltimore Drupal Meetup we'll be looking into Entities and how they been influencing Drupal including some prompting changes to major modules like Media and Admin Menu.
Want to present on this topic? Have a Drupal design you want to show off? Let us know.
See you at upstairs at Bertha's in Fells Point (734 S. Broadway, Baltimore, MD).
From everyone at php[architect], we welcome you to this year’s php[world] conference. We strive to create an amazing experience for the greater PHP community that brings together developers from Drupal, WordPress, Joomla!, Magento, Zend Framework, Symfony, Laravel, CakePHP and more.
We invite you to explore the website to learn more about the conference, and if you have any questions for us, please don’t hestitate to contact us for more information.
I am urgently looking for a hierarchical multi level multi select dropdown menu similar to the Drop Button 2 at http://www.bosin.net/ng/index.html or does someone know whether we can implement this menu on Drupal ?
- Baltimore Drupal Camp session proposal deadline announced. Camp is accepting proposals for trainers!
- Hiring Sr. Drupal Developers
- SGS is Hiring! | Drupal Developers (DC Metro)
- Drupal Web Developer-Learning Management Systems- Quotient is hiring in Columbia, Maryland
- Associate Drupal/PHP developers
- Hierarchical multi level multi select dropdown menu
- Looking for Drupal Developer for State Dept Contract
- Quotient has a great Drupal Project pipeline
- Forcontu is offering 10 x Drupal Training Scholarships
- Bmore Drupal Camp November 7!
- Technical Architect | Rock Creek Strategic Marketing
- Drupal Developer | Rock Creek Strategic Marketing
- Web Developer & Drupal Administrator | Quotient Inc
- Web Application Developer | Towson University Libraries
- Web Developer - Rockville, Maryland | Swift Staffing
- Drupal Developer | The Scientific Consulting Group, Inc.
- PHP Developer (& valued team member) | Tellenger, Inc.
- Web Developer | Palladian Partners
- Manager Technology, Drupal | Sapient Government Services
- Senior Drupal Developer | Sapient Government Services