Are you a drupal user or developer in Maryland? Join us and be informed regarding meetup timing. Why are we a Maryland only group? We've noticed there are many Maryland developers who are unable to make it to the DC area due to distance. We have regular monthly meetings which have 1-2 speakers, impromptu site showings, and Q&A time.
Latest Group Content
In April Mark will lead a discussion about Drupal console.
We meet, talk Drupal and maybe have a beer. Often we have a presentation and sometimes we just have casual conversation. Either way come join us to learn more about Drupal and meet other Drupalistas.
Have a topic? Want to present? Have a new Drupal masterpiece? Let us know.
We meet upstairs at...
734 S. Broadway, Baltimore, MD
In March Peter will present on database migration / deployments using laravel, homestead and forge.Read more
Ramp up on Drupal 8. This month Daniel will be give a presentation fresh from www.DrupalCampNJ.org titled "6 Drupal 8 Innovations You'll Want to Use NOW"Read more
The session schedule has been decided! You can check it out here - http://bmoredrupal.org/content/session-schedule !
We also have a full day of beginner Drupal training being offered, taught by Ted Bowman of Six Mile Tech! You can find out more about the training and about the camp in general on our site http://bmoredrupal.org .
Training details for Baltimore Drupal Camp have been published here. (also included below)
We love Drupal and its community so we want to introduce it to as many new people as possible; therefore, we're offering a full day's, professionally taught course for Drupal beginners at no extra cost. I think this is rare for a camp.
I know many of you are already familiar with Drupal, but why not forward this to a friend who's new to Drupal or wants to get started in web development/design/site building?
I am sure all of us have been inundated with highly questionable emails from "recruiters" either trying to get us to be submitted for a job, or trying to get us to hire somebody. I have found, through a test I will describe, that almost all of these emails and phone calls are fraudulent. The "recruiter" has no legal relationship with the client, and is pretending that he or she does to the job candidates so they will send resumes, then the "recruiter" pretends to have ongoing relationships with the job candidates to the employer.Read more
Baltimore Drupal Camp will offer a full day's course for Drupal beginners, NO extra charge! It will be taught by a professional Drupal instructor and offered as an additional track.
Mark your calendar OCT09. More details to follow soon.
We are excited to announce that the 5th annual DrupalCamp NJ will be held on Saturday, January 30, 2016 on the campus of Princeton University.
We will be opening registration in September and session submission in November. Anyone with a ticket will be able to submit session proposals on the camp site for consideration by the planning committee.Read more
- Baltimore Drupal Camp this FRIDAY
- Baltimore Drupal Camp Session Schedule!
- Training Details Released for Baltimore Drupal Camp
- Dealing with spam "job leads"
- Sessions due for Baltimore Drupal Camp
- Baltimore Drupal Camp will offer a full day's course for Drupal beginners
- Baltimore Drupal Camp session proposal deadline announced. Camp is accepting proposals for trainers!
- Hiring Sr. Drupal Developers
- SGS is Hiring! | Drupal Developers (DC Metro)
- Drupal Web Developer-Learning Management Systems- Quotient is hiring in Columbia, Maryland
- Technical Architect | Rock Creek Strategic Marketing
- Drupal Developer | Rock Creek Strategic Marketing
- Web Developer & Drupal Administrator | Quotient Inc
- Web Application Developer | Towson University Libraries
- Web Developer - Rockville, Maryland | Swift Staffing
- Drupal Developer | The Scientific Consulting Group, Inc.
- PHP Developer (& valued team member) | Tellenger, Inc.
- Web Developer | Palladian Partners
- Manager Technology, Drupal | Sapient Government Services
- Senior Drupal Developer | Sapient Government Services