WAKA® Kickball (kickball.com) is an amateur social-athletic organization that provides fun kickball leagues to adults aged 21+.WAKA supports over 300 leagues (divisions) and many tens of thousands of players across the United States. WAKA® Kickball has been ranked by Inc. magazine on its annual Inc. 5000 list, an exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies and now is a perfect time to join our team! Every staff member enjoys a home-office telecommute environment which helps them achieve an ideal work/life balance. If you are tired of the daily grind, the commuting, and not being able to enjoy both your life and your job, then this might be your chance.
The Web Developer position is a full time, exempt position requiring a 40-hour work week. The Web Developer will have an overall responsibility for a variety of projects involved in the application and support of the website. The majority of the focus is on Drupal programming, both creating new functionality, and taking existing functionality and making it work in new ways.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
• A minimum of one year of experience with Drupal, including: the core API, major contributed modules, custom module development and maintaining and administrating Drupal modules and sites.
• Strong experience with PHP within a LAMP stack;
• Strong experience with MySQL;
• Solid fundamentals in Unix / Linux administration;
• Experience with the concepts associated with revision control systems such as CVS and Subversion.
• Strong time management skills, the ability to self manage and stay organized in a fast-paced environment;
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred.
WAKA's full-time staff enjoy the ultimate work/life balance environment and an excellent benefits package including: company subsidized medical/dental/vision insurance, five weeks of paid time off a year, laptop lease-to-own program and much more! If you are ready to make the change in your life and want to be a part of the constantly growing social/athletic phenomenon known as WAKA® Kickball, then email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements and/or salary history in .pdf format, to email@example.com. Applicants without a cover letter and salary requirements and/or salary history will not be considered. Applications not in .pdf format will automatically be disqualified. You must be eligible to work in the United States.