Friend of a friend is hiring a Drupal Developer - share with your friends!
1099 or permanent position with an ambitious startup working on physicians insurance. Looks like they need someone who is both a developer and designer.
Please send inquiries to Scott Artman [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] and reference "DR's Technology Network".
Web Developer/Designer Job Description
The Web Developer/Designer will implement the user interface for a suite of web-based applications for
acquiring new customers and servicing them. These applications include integration with several other
systems including a payment system, a CRM system, and a back office insurance management system. The
Web Developer/Designer will also direct the on-going design of the Capson corporate website and implement
ongoing changes to the site as required.
The candidate should have a strong background in web site design and development. This background
must include the ability to address HTML and scripting compatibility issues between different browsers.
The candidate must be able to monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research,
recommend, and apply new technologies as necessary.
The candidate should have good communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with the
various department heads at Capson. The candidate must also be able to work efficiently in both independent
and collaborative situations.
• Create design prototypes, including graphic design, site navigation, and layout of content, for Capson’s
web-based applications and corporate web site.
• Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements as necessary.
• Create visual concepts that match Capson’s image; ensure that content is easy to navigate.
• Build web-based applications and web sites using technologies that conform to Capson standards.
• Perform maintenance and updates to existing web site.
• 5-8 years of website development and design experience
• Advanced knowledge of HTML, DHTML, XHTML
• Advanced knowledge of CSS
• Advanced knowledge of digital imaging using Adobe Photoshop
• Experience with Adobe Flash
• Experience with online digital media including HD video and digital compression technologies
• Experience with Drupal
• Experience with PHP
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox,
• Extensive experience working on a Mac platform.