Title: Web Developer, Global Digital Business
Sony Music is looking for an experienced, fulltime, on site Drupal Developer.
The Sony offices are in Midtown Manhattan. The company offers competitive
salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working with a team of Drupal developers, themers and administrators to
create compelling and cutting edge web sites and web applications
Responsible for utilizing and extending the Drupal content management
system where necessary (external API integration, development of internal
APIs as needed for tools extensibility)
Extensive custom programming and web application development
- Extensive knowledge of:
- the Drupal CMS and development framework (versions 5 and 6)
- MySQL Database management
- Version control systems (SVN emphasis and CVS)
- Linux/Unix familiarity (RedHat emphasis)
- Strong command of code optimization and software design principles
- Multitask effectively in fast paced, deadline driven environment
- 2+ years professional experience as a web developer/programmer
- Attention to detail a must
- Bonus points for: multisite installs, flash development, familiarity with Drupal's
internationalization tools, FBML, OpenSocial.
Please send resume (pdf preferred), letter of interest, examples of work,
drupal username, and salary requirements to - suzi dot arnold at sonybmg dot