iFactory has a respected name in interactive media design and development. You will work with a talented group of experts in interface design, user experience, software engineering, and project management. We are located in Boston's historic Fort Point Channel area, close to public transportation at South Station.
We are currently seeking an experienced Drupal developer and are open to various arrangements, from outside contractors to a permanent position. Permanent employees need to work in our Boston offices, but an outside contractor may be anywhere in a nearby time zone.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Translate site maps, technical specs and (X)HTML/HTML5/CSS/Javsascript templates into Drupal 6/7 sites
- Advanced theming
- Custom module development
- Integration with 3rd party services
- Update and maintain websites for a number of our clients
Required Skills: Expert knowledge (3+ years) for the following is required.
- Knowledge of Drupal 6 and 7, including a wide variety of contributed modules
- Ability to use PHP for advanced theming and custom module development
- Knowledge of Drupal conventions and infrastructure
- Able to hand code in a non-WYSIWYG environment
- Able to code CSS/(X)HTML/HTML5 which validates against current Web Standards
- Able to code to meet various levels of accessibility compliance (i.e. 508, WAI Priority 1 & 2)
- Understanding of cross-browser and cross-platform issues
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience coding within Git source-controlled environments
Nice to have:
- Involvement in Drupal community and contributions such as patches or modules
- Understanding of Drupal performance issues and scaling for heavily used sites
- Experience with mobile development and HTML5 technologies
- Previous experience working in an agency with multiple clients/projects preferred
iFactory has been building solutions to complex problems for over 15 years. We are a client-oriented business with a competitive and engaging work and culture.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Include links to your work, with a few bullets on your involvement in each project and some associated code samples. Compensation is commensurate with skill level.