Seeking freelance developers with Drupal experience.
Up to date on web standards.
Strong communicator able to express ideas about technical solutions in a clear and concise manner. Troubleshooter. Self-motivated.
• Significant PHP/mySQL development experience
• (6.x +) experience, including custom themes and module development
• Ability to code cross-browser markup for multiple browsers and resolutions (desktop, laptop, mobile devices)
• Good working knowledge of the Git version control system
• Third-Party API integration experience is desired
• Develops web and applications solutions, which may include complex and/or unprecedented needs and problems; solutions will consider security, reliability, ease of use, administration, maintenance, and upgrade path.
• Evaluates contributed modules and writes custom modules as needed, implements solutions, including assurance that new modules do not conflict with existing code
• Performs coding and tests/debugs complex programs
• Develops and implements innovative user-centered solutions that fit customer needs
Although you’ll be mainly working with PHP-based content management systems such as Drupal, you can also expect to have some fun with third-party APIs.
Please include desired hourly rate, resume and examples of previous Drupal projects or link to online portfolio. Respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org