Somehow a bug or two may have slipped into Aegir. Reporting bugs is a great way to contribute to Aegir and help all of us shape Aegir into the Drupal management system we want and need. Mis-reporting bugs or duplicating reports, however, can be a distraction to the development team and waste precious resources. So, help out by following these guidelines for reporting bugs.
Before reporting a bug:
- Review these tips on configuring Aegir, drush, Apache and more.
groups.drupal.orgto see if your problem or question has already been addressed.
- Look at the current issues for all of the Aegir-related queues to see if the bug has already been reported.
To report a bug, file an issue on:
* Hosting (if the issue is in the frontend)
* Provision (if the issue is in the backend) or
* Hostmaster (if it is in the installer or if you don't know where the issue is).
Theme issues should be filed in the Eldir theme.