As a member of our Global Web Services team, the Sr. Web Developer will be responsible for development and support of our existing Drupal systems, web and mobile application development using a strong background in Drupal, object-oriented design, application architecture and creation of and adherence to best practices. Collaborate with colleagues on continuously developing new and improved solutions for the our brands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create compelling and cutting-edge web & mobile applications
• Transform ideas, high-level business requirements, strategies, market trends, development standards and best practices into innovative online and mobile solutions
• Communicate and enforce code standards
• Testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting
• Researches new technologies, standards, and unique features of competing sites.
• Custom programming and web application development
• Develop database-driven web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
• Develop external web portals allowing users to input and retrieve information from ERP systems.
• Seven or more years demonstrated development experience with multiple Drupal websites.
• Proficiency with Drupal 6 & 7 architecture and backend
• Minimum 2 years of experience in mobile application development with solid programming abilities in one or more of the following: Java/J2ME, Objective C/Corona/Cocoa framework, iPhone/iPad & Android application development
• Candidates must provide samples of work.
• Experience working with APIs - SFDC, WebEx, FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, etc.
• Experience with i18n & multi-lingual sites
• Advanced-level proficiency with module creation, integration, & customization
• Experience working with SVN, GIT, and Drush
• Experience dealing with multiple tier deployment (Dev, Stage, Production)
If you are interested in this role, please send email with your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com