The Drupal association is a non-profit organization which provides support for the Drupal, web content management, open source project. The Drupal association is an all volunteer organization with thirty permanent members, and a support base of over 1000 financial contributors. We will provide event sponsorship packages for the fund raising activity. You will also receive access to the Drupal association CRM, CiviCRM 2.1. As a fund raiser you will receive direct requests through the event website and be required to follow up via email and over the phone. This is a contract position.
The association is looking for an experienced fund raiser to work part time.
* Experience with creating fund raising plans and delivering regular reports on progress of those fund raising plans.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with fund raising campaigns and selling sponsorship programs is preferred
* Experience with CRMs, and newsletter mailings
* Must have a mail client that can send emails with an alias, such as email@example.com. e.g. Gmail.
* Ability to work remotely, this is a telecommute position. You must have your own computer, internet connection, and phone system (e.g. Skype) for making long distance and International calls. Expenses will be re-imbursed.
* Experience working with sponsors to deliver sponsors assets into marketing and advertising products. e.g. incorporating logos to banners
* Experience with web based advertising delivery software. e.g. Google Ad manager
* Knowledge of Drupal and open source communities is a significant asset
* Written/Verbal knowledge of French or German is bonus
Hours are flexible. Start date would be immediate. Initial contract length would be 6 weeks, and renewable going forward.
Pay:$20-30/hour to begin, 20 hours a week.