REI Systems a growing web services solutions company is looking for a Drupal Developer to work in Sterling, VA. Come grow with us!
0-2 years of Drupal programming experience
• Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and the core API, CCK, Views
• Proficient in PHP, ideally within a GNU/Linux, Apache, MySQL environment.
• Proficient in SQL, relational databases and MySQL; skill with tools like phpMyAdmin and the mysql CLI
• Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
• Hand-coding HTML and tableless CSS is preferred
• Sound knowledge of using templates to theme components
• Experience integrating free software and third party applications into existing systems
• The ability to work within existing infrastructures
• Ability to work as part of a team, understanding problems from another team member’s perspective, and, when necessary, go above and beyond the job description to work towards a broader team goal
• Independence, willingness to learn and problem-solving skills
• Ability to handle a face-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
• Ability to communicate and work well with others
• Ability to deliver on time and on budget
• Involvement in and contributions to the Drupal community
• Familiarity with revision control systems such as Subversion
• Experience enhancing the performance of high-traffic sites
Education and Training Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No 3rd Party resumes please.