The Abstracting Social Networking functionality in Drupal sprint will run at Drupal Developer Days Barcelona 2012. The main sprint day will be Friday 15th June 2012 from 10:30 in the morning. We will also have access to dedicated sprint space on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th if we wish to continue. Win a free ticket (see Abstracting Social Networking functionality in Drupal for details).
- The prize is one free ticket for Drupal Developer Days Barcelona 2012 worth 25.00 EUR. No cash alternative available.
- To enter the competition is simple: register for the sprint and make sure you contribute to the Abstracting Social Networking functionality in Drupal wiki page. Also, use the Log message when you edit the wiki page.
- The prize will go to the person with the best (in the eyes of the judges) contribution to the wiki page.
- There are no other prizes. Though we'll have some prizes to award during the sprint.
- The deadline for the competition is Thursday 7th June 2012 at 23:59 CEST.
- The judges are Daniel Harris and Klokie Grossfeld of Kendra Initiative
- We will announce the winner on Friday 8th June at 12:00 CEST.
- If you have already purchased a ticket then you can still enter this competition. If you win you can sell it or give it away (for those precious Drupal Karma points). Unfortunately, we can't directly refund your previously purchased ticket.
- And before you ask the answer is: no, we won't be pulling this cheap "free ticket" stunt for Munich DrupalCon 2012! ;-)
- Provide a common interface to access common functions across multiple social networks. Making it easier for:
- Developers to create and maintain social network integration modules.
- Site builders to utilise social network integration modules that harmoniously work together.
- Users to access social networks functionality.
- Let's work on clarifying these objectives over the next few weeks leading up to the Abstracting Social Networking functionality in Drupal sprint.
- There are numerous modules for Drupal social networking integration.
- Connecting with other networks
- Pulling in content
- Pushing out content
- What else?
- Abstracting Social Networking functionality in Drupal sprint
- Abstracting Social Networking functionality in Drupal wiki
- Choice between fbconnect and fboauth
- Where else should we post?
The research – carried out by Kendra Initiative – leading to these results has received funding from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement 248474 Socially Aware, collaboRative, scAlable Coding mEdia distributioN (SARACEN).