The April Sydney Drupal meetup will be dedicated to "demos". A time for Drupal geeks to crack open their laptops and show us something interesting.
We've got a varied bunch of demos this month covering theming, site building, module development and accessibility. There's something for everyone. Talks will be limited to 15 mins each, including question time.
Thanks so much to the speakers who have volunteered their time and energy.
When: Thursday, April 18th
Time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm (Show up around 6:30pm for firm 7pm start)
Venue: Fishburners, Level 1, 608 Harris St, Sydney ( Map )
- 6:30 - 7:00 Pizza (incl. vegetarian choices), drinks and socialising
- 7:00 - 8:00 Demos!
- Responsive websites by Colin Watson. The use of Zen Grids to take your content focussed design past the limitations of the 960 grid.
- Using Rules for Site Business Logic by Peter Cossey. A short and sweet demo on how you can utilise the rules module to codify logic.
- Tools and Techniques for WCAG compliance by Christian Biggins. A walk through the steps taken to assess a site for accessibility.
- Autocomplete for Entity Reference by Thomas Sutton. A quick demo of an autocomplete plugin Thomas is working on for Entity Reference.
Shout out to PreviousNext who have kindly chipped in this month for pizza. Thanks!
Chat: #drupal-au on freenode : Connect