Australia's premium Drupal website consulting, design and development firm, PreviousNext, is seeking an experienced Web Application Tester to join our Sydney team.
We work with top-tier organisations, including the NSW Government, Australian Conservation Foundation, ABC, NovaFM, University of Technology Sydney and many more, building content-rich websites with the leading open source content management system, Drupal.
- Planning and implementation of QA processes and procedures
- Creation of test plans for individual site features
- Assisting with test automation using Behat
- Manual testing of specific features
- Cross-browser testing in modern browsers
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- 3+ years professional experience in the web application development industry
- 1+ years experience with formal testing processes
- An understanding of browser versions, and key their difference
- An understanding of mobile web applications, and responsive design
- Good communication skills with technical and non-technical collaborators
- Experience with Behat and behaviour-driven development tools
- Experience with Drupal
- Australian resident, Sydney-based preferred.
PreviousNext is a very modern employer, and the right candidate will have the following opportunities:
- Be based in our central Ultimo or beachside Avalon studio depending on where you live
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home provisions
- Professional training and personal fitness benefits
- Being part of a collaborative, pragmatic and family-friendly team
- Skills and responsibility development in alignment with the company's growth
The role can be full time or permanent part-time, and pay will be commensurate with market standards and candidates' experience. Overseas applicants and recruitment agencies will not be considered.