About the Company...
Tableau Software is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world, with nearly 100% annual sales growth. Tableau makes fast analytics and visualization products that help people see and understand data of any size or format. The company is on its way to becoming a large, market-defining company in the business intelligence industry and is next in a long line of high profile Stanford spinouts (e.g., Google, Yahoo, VMWare). Customers of all sizes use our products, from Fortune 500 companies, to video game designers, to scientists in the jungles of Central America, to high school principals. Our software is for anyone with data and questions! Additionally, Tableau’s web products (www.tableaupublic.com) are used by bloggers, journalists, and major media web sites to share data online as interactive visualizations. Check out our products at: www.tableausoftware.com/product-tour.
Tableau’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our product and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Tableau offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be assisting in the creation of innovative and interactive UIs for web and mobile applications using Drupal. You’ll be constructing cutting edge websites, interactions, and specialty project content. As part of Tableau's marketing team, you’ll be building and refining all aspects of content architecture and client-side experience across numerous web properties. You’ll work closely with designers, developers, content editors, and other stakeholders to deploy new websites, features, and designs in support of a growing and international team.
This role requires a broad range of skills through all steps of the web development process, with particular expertise in CMS administration, content architecture, and client-side markup. We are looking for someone with an agile mind who can not only solve complex site building problems, but also possesses the big picture thinking vital to long-term maintenance of enterprise-class websites and support for their content staff.
- Building and supporting new, rich, and engaging experiences for current and prospective Tableau customers
- Defining and architecting maintainable content and display architectures across Tableau's web presence for all devices
- Ensuring Tableau brand quality and consistency with a high attention to detail
- Managing existing content architecture and configuration within a enterprise-scale CMSs
- Creating repeatable/scalable processes for other team members and websites
- Troubleshooting issues and providing support to both internal staff and end users
Who you are…
- Smart. BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- Experienced. Advanced experience working with: Drupal (2+ years) or another enterprise-ready CMS as well as a solid understanding of HTML fundamentals
- Builder. You love clean content architecture and maintainable, repeatable site building patterns
- Energy and Enthusiasm. A willingness to jump in where and when you are needed, learn new skills, and the experience and professionalism required to meet objectives
- A True Team Player. You enjoy interacting with designers, developers, project managers, and marketers to help them and end-users
- Technically Savvy. You keep up with the latest web technology trends and time savers
To apply, please visit the job listing.
To learn more about Tableau’s mission, please visit: http://mission.tableausoftware.com
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer