Are you a superstar Web Developer? Are you keen to work with a great Australian company who love to train and reward their employees??
We are an Australian-based IT company that provides solutions for clients across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region.
We are looking for an experienced Drupal Developer to join our team to work on website projects for our clients. You will work remotely from home and have some flexibility regarding hours.
To be successful, you will need to be able to:
- Develop and maintain front-end web applications and pages from graphical design files;
- Adhere to development standards and policies;
- Constantly strive to improve your own skill and knowledge as well as those of your team; and
- Work within project time frames.
- A Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years experience developing PHP Web-based applications;
- Minimum 2 years experience with Drupal;
- In-depth experience of using Drupal 7 to build websites;
- Excellent knowledge of Drupal deployment and configuration;
- Excellent knowledge of Drupal core, modules and themes;
- Experience in creating, organizing and structuring custom Drupal modules;
- Good understanding of software design principles;
- High level attention to detail;
- Ability to work both collaboratively and with limited supervision; and
- Good English skills (verbal and written).
- Experience with Aegir or Multisite websites;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with Memcache or large scale web applications.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please provide the following:
- A sample portfolio of your work;
- Your updated Resume and Skype ID;
- Two results from running the broadband speed test of your home network using the utility at www.speedtest.net. The first to a server in Australia (choose any one), and the other to a server in the Philippines;
- An indication of when you will be available for employment; and
- Your expected monthly remuneration in PHP.
To apply for this role, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.