HigherVisibility is seeking assistance in producing Drupal-powered websites for our clients. We would love to hear from you if you are a design/front-end specialist, css/xhtml specialist, or have above-average PHP/Drupal knowledge.
- Previous job experience in xHTML / CSS cross-browser website development
- Previous job experience in web application development (e.g., some Drupal/PHP knowledge is a plus)
- Ability to communicate with others and/or clients in a professional and reliable way
- That you have a good work-ethic, are professional, and are detail-oriented matters most. Willing to train if it's a matter knowledge in certain areas.
- Telecommute most times with occasion in-person meetings
- Pay commensurate experience with experience
- Position starts on a contractual, part-time, basis.
- Passionate about the work we do
- Active and contributing in the open source/Drupal community for over 3 years
- Drupal-centric - it's all we do
- Supportive of family and/or individual pursuits