Our client in Wilmington, NC is in search of a contractor or contract to hire scenario for a 3 to 6 month engagement. This opportunity is urgent. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites
Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
Required Skills:Read more
Marketing Manager, Webmaster/Drupal Developer
Kerio Technologies: Webmaster/Drupal Developer - San Jose
Posted: July 2012
Kerio Technologies, Inc., leading innovator of unified collaboration, communications and security solutions, is looking for a Webmaster for its Silicon Valley headquarters.
Kerio is a rapidly growing, privately held software company combining the agility and excitement of a start-up with the stability and experienced management of a well-established company.Read more
Drupal/Web Developer Position
University of Washington
UW Creative Communications is seeking a web developer and Drupal specialist to assist with website building and application development. The individual filling the position will report to the web development lead.
Candidates: Please provide samples of any previous web development work you have done.
Please submit resumes or questions to email@example.com
Minimum Requirements:Read more
Saludos amigos, de pronto en mi sitio recibo un error de Ajax, espero me ayuden.
Una solicitud HTTP de AJAX terminó de manera anormal. A continuación se detalla la información de depueración. Ruta:
Adjunto captura de imagen del errorRead more
Reporting to the Director of Technology, the Senior Developer is responsible for assisting in the design creation, theme development, integration, customization, and maintenance of client websites. This position requires the ability to work both independently and act a part of the team mentoring junior and intermediate developers as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop custom websites using Drupal, PHP, HTML, and other languages
• Work as part of a team analyzing requirements to identify a model, design and devel-opment plan for client websites
Location is Redmond, Washington
**Thank you for using the standard submission template.
Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET)
Must Have Skills:
* 4+ years of Experience developing enterprise applications
* Strong in C#, WCF, SQL , .NET 3.5/4.0, XML
* Strong with Windows Workflow Foundation.
* Experience with designing large scale solutions and working with multiple dependent systems.
* Experience with performance optimizations and ability to troubleshoot services in Production
* Experience integrating enterprise services
Views ajax pager works fine with Nginx. But not in Quicktabs.
If I choose Ajax pager in Quicktabs module the links looks like:
When I click on it I see the white page with some text.Read more
We are looking for Drupal Developer in Ahmedabad,Gujarat, India.
Candidate should have 2+ years sound development expereince in drupal.
Interested candidates can e-mail me their latest cv at firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Location: Sterling, VA
Compensation: $80,000- 100,000 commensurate with your experience and last compensation
USC and Green Card Holders only please.
• Working with a team to create compelling and cutting-edge websites and web applications
• Turning design and user interface mockups into functional websites
• Custom programming and web application development
• Troubleshooting of existing client sites
• Contributing ideas and efforts toward internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions to various problems (i.e. development platforms, documentation, etc.)
JadeLynx is a rapidly expanding I.T Services company with a variety of clients, predominantly in the online arena. We provide solutions that include Internet applications, portals, large scale websites as well as mobile apps and sites.
Currently we are looking for a senior Drupal / PHP developer (contract or permanent) to join our dynamic and fun-loving development team.Read more