Drupallers and such (devs and themers alike!) in and around Western New York State
This group generally meets twice monthly: online via Google+ Hangouts, and in person at venues around WNY, including Buffalo, Rochester, and Niagara Falls, NY—most recently in the centrally located metropolis we know as Batavia.
All of us have a hand in sites built with Drupal and/or use Drupal on a daily basis. Our active members are designers, developers, entrepreneurs, business people, and everything in between.
We meet to talk about recent Drupal news, upcoming releases, learn about other members’ projects, and hear presentations on subjects that both matter to us and motivate the Drupal community.
View the photos from our last camp: http://www.flickr.com/photos/eidolon_night/sets/72157633380870052/
Locations on the web
Official site: http://wnydug.net
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for this, but I am struggling with a translation of a webform on our site. If it isn't, perhaps you can direct me to the right place. I am using Drupal 7, webform 7.x-4.12, webform layout 7.x-2.3+0-dev, 7.x-1.x-dev.
The page in question on the site is www.micromod.com/contact
The "Contact Us" banner is in the Body of the form (Edit tab), because there's no place to upload a file for a banner and we wanted consistency with the rest of the site.
The addresses (USA and Mexico) are Markups, in a Horizontal layout box.
As usual our monthly meetup is the last Wednesday of the month.
This month will be open topic.
As always, WNYDUG members and others are welcome to bring in Drupal questions, finds, and ideas.
Location and Directions
NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE!!
SPoT Coffee <-- a Drupal site, no less!
5205 Transit Road
Clarence, NY 14221
(Look for the Druplicon to find us.)Read more
Welcome to the Western New York State Drupal User Group’s monthly Google+ Hangout.
We will meet online and cover user-provided topics, including DrupalCon New Orleans.
Newbies, just join in when you can, here at the Hangout, starting at 7 p.m. A headset/mic gives the best results. Learn more at https://support.google.com/hangouts#topic=2944848
As always, WNYDUG members and others are welcome to bring in Drupal questions, finds, and ideas.Read more
- Struggling with a webform...
- Interested in a group train to Montreal for Drupal North? (June 16-19)
- 2 days until DrupalCamp Toronto!
- REGISTER NOW for the 10th Anniversary DrupalCamp Toronto on Friday, April 15th
- Live stream a webinar on drupal
- Job: Drupal commerce site in Erie, PA
- WNYDUG Monthly In-Person Meetups for November and December, 2015. . . .
- Singlebrook Open Source Volunteer Day - Saturday, 9/19/15
- Drupalcamp Connecticut 2015
- Anybody heading to Cornell Drupalcamp?
- NY.gov is Hiring for Front and Back End Developers
- Test D8s Views for HTML5
- Installing Drush on Bluehost
- Invitation to Cornell Drupal Camp 2015
- Season's Greetings. . . .
- Toronto Tech Wrap-Up Party 2013 (Charity Event Supported by DUGTO)
- Upcoming Toronto Drupal Events
- Who is going for Drupal Camp Connecticut?
- Register for DrupalCamp Toronto!
- Sicurity issue with giving access to Test on Pantheon?
- 1 of 5
- Drupal 7 developer | HCMDM (Govt contractor)
- Part-time Drupal Subcontractor | Singlebrook Technology
- 2 Web Developers (Full Stack Front-End and Back-End) | Clinton Foundation
- Drupal Programmer - 2014 - Telecommute Optional | Singlebrook Technology
- Front-End Developer | Master Games International
- Front-end Developer | Aten Design Group
- Drupal Developer / Sr. Drupal Developer | Advomatic
- Web Designer | WXXI Public Broadcasting
- Experienced Developer | WebOzy
- Drupal Designer | POWTEC
- 1 of 9
- Trying to get a head count for lunch attendees at the April 2013 mini camp in Ellicottville, NY.
- Would you attend the Western NY State Drupal mini-camp Sat., April 27, 2013, in Ellicottville, NY 14731?
- IF you would like to attend local ITHACA, NY meetups what meeting time would work best for you?
- Barcamp Rochester <barcamproc.org> is 4/14 at RIT. WNYDUG can participate as individual speakers. Vote here by 4/2 if:
- Has anyone used Drupal to replace a SharePoint site?
- 1 of 2