Drupallers and such (devs and themers alike!) in and around Western New York State
This group generally meets twice monthly: online via Google+ Hangouts, and in person at venues around WNY, including Buffalo, Rochester, and Niagara Falls, NY—most recently in the centrally located metropolis we know as Batavia.
All of us have a hand in sites built with Drupal and/or use Drupal on a daily basis. Our active members are designers, developers, entrepreneurs, business people, and everything in between.
We meet to talk about recent Drupal news, upcoming releases, learn about other members’ projects, and hear presentations on subjects that both matter to us and motivate the Drupal community.
View the photos from our last camp: http://www.flickr.com/photos/eidolon_night/sets/72157633380870052/
Locations on the web
Official site: http://wnydug.net
As usual our monthly meetup is the last Wednesday of the month.
This month will be open topic.
As always, WNYDUG members and others are welcome to bring in Drupal questions, finds, and ideas.
BTW, check out our mailing list signup link: http://wnydug.net
Location and Directions
6 Court St.
Batavia, NY 14020
Special thanks to the pioneers at Webozy for making these meetings happen.Read more
Singlebrook would like to invite local / regional Drupal developers to join us here in Ithaca for an Open Source Volunteer Day on Sat., 9/19 from 9:30am-4:30pm.
More information about the event can be found via the Eventbrite registration link:
Please feel free to spread the word and/or sign up to code with us this weekend!
Managing the increasing complexity of Drupal 8 can be a daunting task for anyone. Writing a module involves a lot of boilerplate code. There are also a lot of things you need to know and do, just to get started with building a new module. These tasks can be repetitive and tedious, and can therefore create opportunities for errors. Fortunately, a lot of the new code can be generated automatically using Drupal Console.Read more
- Singlebrook Open Source Volunteer Day - Saturday, 9/19/15
- Drupalcamp Connecticut 2015
- Anybody heading to Cornell Drupalcamp?
- NY.gov is Hiring for Front and Back End Developers
- Test D8s Views for HTML5
- Installing Drush on Bluehost
- Invitation to Cornell Drupal Camp 2015
- Season's Greetings. . . .
- Toronto Tech Wrap-Up Party 2013 (Charity Event Supported by DUGTO)
- Upcoming Toronto Drupal Events
- Who is going for Drupal Camp Connecticut?
- Register for DrupalCamp Toronto!
- Sicurity issue with giving access to Test on Pantheon?
- WNYDUG accounting overview
- WNYDUG mini-camp slides and notes
- Ideas for a Mini Camp
- Theme developer recommendation needed
- WNYDUG Drupal 4/27/2013 mini-camp talks
- Virtual meetup in the works + Best Practices and Tips for Local DUGs. . . .
- Shuffling of Titles, Change of gdo/WNY Manager
- 1 of 5
- Drupal 7 developer | HCMDM (Govt contractor)
- Part-time Drupal Subcontractor | Singlebrook Technology
- 2 Web Developers (Full Stack Front-End and Back-End) | Clinton Foundation
- Drupal Programmer - 2014 - Telecommute Optional | Singlebrook Technology
- Front-End Developer | Master Games International
- Front-end Developer | Aten Design Group
- Drupal Developer / Sr. Drupal Developer | Advomatic
- Web Designer | WXXI Public Broadcasting
- Experienced Developer | WebOzy
- Drupal Designer | POWTEC
- 1 of 9
- Trying to get a head count for lunch attendees at the April 2013 mini camp in Ellicottville, NY.
- Would you attend the Western NY State Drupal mini-camp Sat., April 27, 2013, in Ellicottville, NY 14731?
- IF you would like to attend local ITHACA, NY meetups what meeting time would work best for you?
- Barcamp Rochester <barcamproc.org> is 4/14 at RIT. WNYDUG can participate as individual speakers. Vote here by 4/2 if:
- Has anyone used Drupal to replace a SharePoint site?
- 1 of 2