DrupalBin is a tool to collaborate and debug Drupal code snippets. It is similar to pastebin, but targets Drupal code. With DrupalBin, you can:
- Submit code fragments and get a URL like http://drupalbin.com/2 with Drupal-based code highlighting
- Share clean code links on IRC, or an IM conversation
- Submit modifications of existing code by using the Fix feature
- Login with your own OpenID and keep record of yours and other peoples' code snippets. Drupal.org distributed logins are disabled for security reasons.
- Run your own DrupalBin with the DrupalBin install profile.
I wished to connect two views. ie . supply the output of one view to the input to the other view.
Suppose I have created a vocabulary project members.And I add two terms to the vocabulary male and female.Now i create 5 nodes of story type and tag them as male and female.
Suppose I have entered(Sudeep,Sudarshan as Male and Pallavi,Menka as female)
Now first page of view should show
then when I click on male it should show
Sudeep (Node Title to be connected to its node)
Sudarshan(Node Title to be connected to its node)