It wanted to make a quick post regarding meeting place for June and July.
We are on at the Artists' Guild for June 23 at 7:00 PM, and I will be making that event post soon.
The same meeting space will be available for July 28, and we are penciled in for that date as well. It is looking as though I may not be able to make it to the July meeting, so we will need a point person to give to the Guild for that meeting if the group wants to meet there in July. All I need here is someone who can confirm they will be able to make it, and who will then actually make it. ;) Perhaps one of our group leaders who is familiar with the location, anyway? Greg, Mark, Ben?
I don't need an answer on this immediately, I just want to toss out the notion that we will want someone. Maybe we can discuss that June 23, or we can have some discussion here.
The other option would be an alternate location for July. Ben said at the last meeting that the Arch Reactor does not have air conditioning, so we discussed waiting until fall and cooler weather to plan some more meetings for the Arch Reactor.