Last updated by Itangalo on Tue, 2011-10-18 11:51
Open Curriculum: Definitions – Scenarios – Roadmap – Skill sets – Open certification – References - Roles
Join the discussions here on g.d.o, on IRC at #drupal-skillmap, or on Twitter with the tag #drupalskillmap!
Below is a chart of Drupal "skill sets", and a table describing them. If you could take a moment to answer one or more of these questions, a lot of people would be grateful.
Copy and paste these questions into a fresh comment, and fill in your comments/answers!
- Do you think your Drupal related skills/competence can be described by the skill sets?
- Are you hiring Drupal talent? Do these skill sets capture what you're looking for?
- Are you developing your Drupal skills? Do you think these skill sets would help you find skills to focus on?
- Do you feel that any skill or competence is missing?
- Are the titles or descriptions of any particular skill sets below confusing?
- Do you think trying to describe Drupal skills and competence like this would be useful for yourself or Drupal people you know?
Thanks everyone for great feedback! It is being incorporated in the continued work – see the "roadmap" and "skill sets" links in the header for more information. Please post any further feedback there!