Hello Denver Area Drupalistas --
The Denver/Boulder DrupalChix are hosting the bi-monthly Denver Learn Ladder DBUG Meetup, which takes place on the third Thursday of every other month.
Don't forget your computers, this is a working meeting! We will be working on the Learn Drupal Ladder, which teaches everyone how to be able to successfully and confidently contribute to Drupal, and specifically to Drupal core.
Creative Density Coworking
1719 Emerson St., Denver, CO
- 6:00 - 6:30 Socializing, Pizza, and Drinks
- 6:30 - 6:45 Introductions
- 6:45 - 8:15
-- Continue/Start to "Climb the Drupal Contribution Learn Ladder", http://learndrupal.org.
-- We will also have the Issue Queue spreadsheet for anyone who has made it through the ladder and would like to work on issues instead.
- 8:15 - 8:30 Feedback, Questions, and Answers
You can also register on the event page on meetup.com: http://www.meetup.com/drupal-colorado/events/58944612/
Stay tuned for remote access information.
Food and Beverages are provided from proceeds of the Drupal Mentoring Day held a few months back.
Who should attend?
- Anyone needing some help/guidance in order to get (more) involved with Drupal and the Drupal community
- Anyone who wants to network and get to know others involved in Drupal
- Anyone who wants more information, or questions answered about Drupal.
- Men and women in the Boulder/Denver, Colorado area interested in learning how to and want to contribute to core.
- Anyone interested in helping encourage women to participate in Drupal