Since no-one indicated they were planning to attend this event, we've postponed it until the next scheduled UDU meeting on January 2.
Webforms prepopulated with user (shibboleth) data
- When: Thursday 12/20/12
- Time: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Where: ISB145
- Who: Joanne Patalano and you (I hope)
- Need four to run this workshop.
- Sign-up by Wednesday 12/19/12 Noon.
- Be prepared to demo or talk about your work with forms - optional but encouraged.
In D6 I installed a signup module that allows users to signup online for a workshop. (see umass.edu/wld and log in.) After log in, your signup form is prepopulated with your LDAP data (name, email and employee ID). I've figured out how to prepopulate webform fields in D7 with shibboleth user variable data. I'd like to demo what I've learned and want your expertise and input.
- Demo D6 and Signup Form that prepopulates form fields with LDAP data - Joanne
- Demo D7 and Webform that prepopulates with Shibb vars using supertokens - Joanne
- What you need to follow along: A D7 site on OIT's server and the webform module
- Demo your work with forms
- To Dan Harper: Dan are you available to join us to demo the work you've been up to?
- Gary Parker: Would you be able to talk Shibboleth with us?