Hello, I just released an update to Drupal Quickstart:
This release works almost exactly the same as the 0.9 release, but fixes two issues:
- Drush make file problem that appeared after the Git migration
- Git 417 errors caused by squid proxy server
Quickstart 0.9 was broken "out-of-the-box" after the Git migration, so I wanted to release an updated version. 0.9.1 also includes some minor bug fixes and features that have piled up since the 0.9 release. If your 0.9 ain't broke, no need to replace it.
This version of Quickstart was built using Virtualbox 4.0.4, so please update if you experience compatibility issues.
The next release will probably be a 1.0 and include Ubuntu 11.04. Not sure the exact timing on this.
Cheers, and thanks for everything you do for open source,
Drupal Quickstart 0.9.1 patch release:
- Issue post git migration with drush make and "Non-existent project type on project dupal [Error]". (Updated default make files
- Issue with Git and squid proxy. (add "ignore_expect_100 on" to /etc/squid3/squid3.conf)
Minor features and fixes:
- Show blob data in phpmyadmin as string not hex. Also make editable.
- Show 1000 rows by default in phpmyadmin
- Improved debugging for WSOD (display_errors = On)
- Shorten computer name in terminal (easier to read)
- Fix drush qc bug re: drush site-install D6 (remove site-install6)
- Update to drush 4 and drush make (install with git instead of wget)