During the accessibility BoF at Drupalcon London several people showed interest in resuming the monthly conference calls that we have had in the past.
I would be happy to participate in these calls, and think we should get started. There are several initiatives that require some attention, primarily:
- html5 accessibility (including WAI-ARIA in Core)
- WYSIWYG in Core
- Further triage and patches for open accessibility issues
I'm hoping that someone will volunteer to organize these calls so that we can:
- Find a time that works best for the greatest number of participants.
- Find out if anyone interested in participating needs accommodations (someone on IRC to summarize discussion)
- Put together an agenda
- Keep the meeting on track