(My previous post mysteriously disappeared. Pardon if this becomes a double post.)
The screencast is a step-by-step guide into Views (for Drupal 6, of course), covering the following:
* Download and installation
* Creating a simple list page + the basic settings
* Creating a table
* The point of grouping fields
* Creating and enabling a Views block
* Using URL arguments to filter Views
* Using URL arguments to filter Views in a more complex way
The screencast is based on a PDF with screenshots, which also can be downloaded at tr.im/drupal.
Since I usually post my guides and tutorials in the Swedish group I'm not sure where I should post the English stuff. Any hints and suggestion are welcome.
//Johan Falk, Sweden